Friday, February 12, 2010

Hello world, my name is Amy.

*Cough* Hello interwebz, and welcome to my blog.

I hope to have many posts for you to read, from make-up related things to my everyday life.

I am just a 16 year old girl in a small town in Pennsylvania who likes wild and crazy things. I am homeschooled, and a huge internet freak. Some call me goth, some call me punk, but I prefer to call myself a freak. :D I love the entertainment industry, and everything about it. My dream is to one day be a plus-sized model, and work for Jackass! Yeah, man. I love stunts, but haven't been able to find anyone to accompany me... and I seem to not be able to do it alone. I have a long term love affair with cosmetology... and tend to change my look from time to time. As for now, my hair is bright pink and I hope to keep it that way for some time.

I have been stalking bloggers for quite some time now, and finally got the courage to post my own.

I have no idea how this is going to go, but are you down for the ride with me? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment