Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Recent Collective Hauls

WARNING: LONG ASS POST!

This is basically stuff I've collected the past several months, and I've tried to include swatches. :)


First up is this really badass brand new Jesse's Girl baked mineralized shadow palette. I LOVE this thing! You get nine colors, I think it was $6.99, but it was cheaper with my Wellness plus savings at Rite Aid so I only paid a little over five bucks or so for it... which is a steal!


Just LOOK at those beautiful shades!



NYC limited edition blushable creme stick in Gold Radiance, and Revlon scented flavor gloss in Grape Fizz.


The creme stick applied heavily then blended out, and the gloss swatched.


Hard Candy visibly wet lip pencil in Jezebel... such a nice color, but these burn like a bitch! I wish they didn't hurt so bad because I'd like to get more of them. :( The burning takes like twenty minutes to go away, too. :/ I love how NONE of the "sponsored" reviews said a damn thing about these burning, or evening tingling in their reviews... what's with that?





The above labels are pretty self explanitory. :) These are really great palettes, I was quite surprised by them to be honest. They have the same great texture and color payoff as the five pan LA Colors shadows, which made me happy.


LA five color palette in "Tease" on the top, along with a row from the one palette that has identical shades below it, to show the colors have the same great pigmentation. The rest are assorted swatches from both palettes... LOOK at those reds! These babies were only about four bucks each with my wellness discount at Rite Aid, but since they're pretty much gone from the shelves by now you can still get the from Cherryculture.com :D


China Glaze "Ahoy!", Zoya "Gemma", Milani "Totally Cool", Jordana "Purple Glam", Wet N Wild Shimmer Dust in "White Lotus", WnW Sparkle Dust in "Lilac Frosting"


NYX Nude on Nude palette


NYX Nude on Nude palette swatches


NYX For Brown Eyes Palette


NYX For Brown Eyes Palette swatch



Four LA Colors Palettes


Traditional and Supernatural Swatches


Chic and Darling Swatches


Hard Candy Glossaholic lipgloss in Fabulous


Hard Candy Glossaholic lipgloss in Fabulous swatch





Quick look with the LA Colors 50 pan palette, dunno which one/shades I used. :p

I may add more of the stuff I've gotten to this post once I take pictures of it, if you're curious as to what else I have now. :)

3 comments:

  1. That Jesse's Girl palette looks awesome! And for that price it is a steal! You have acquired a bunch of great stuff. Interesting about the Hard Candy Visibly Wet pencil burning. Thats why I don't put too much faith into sponsored reviews :( Thanks for all the pics and swatches! Hope you have been doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! I like that baked palette and the LA Colours palette is HUGE! I always hear bad things about LA Colours but I have a couple of palettes and they're pretty decent. I have a few of those Hard Candy pencils including Jezebel. They are sweet colours, but I agree, they really BURN! I don't think cosmetics should do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill- I know, I wish people would just tell the whole truth, but *sigh* maybe someday, right? :p

    Vulcan Butterfly- I think they're pretty okay too, besides the 12 pan palettes, I /really/ don't like those too much. I know, right?! It's such a shame because I love the color and wear of the lippie so much. :(

    ReplyDelete