Saturday, August 9, 2014

Beanie/red bronze/red bean

So, a few things about this look. I was reminded how much I don't like nyx eye shadows, and I was also reminded how much I don't like smudged liner. You can't even tell by the pictures, but I used the lightest color and the darkest color in the pallette, and, well, red bean has squat for pigmentation. My liner did manage to last all day, but I just don't like the look on me. Please excuse the terribly dry skin. Did too much acne product this morning.



2 comments:

  1. I had seen your post, it is very nice and helpful. Please visit our blog also Mom Blog Names

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!I'm Shruti. This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other <a href='http://microniche.world/best-niches-for-affiliate-marketing/>Niches for Affiliate Marketing</a> blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete