Monday, August 9, 2010

Glamour Doll Eyes Haul & Initial Thoughts

Wow, a busy mail day! I recieved my package from Glamour Doll Eyes today along with my Morgana Minerals one. Needless to say I sat outside and stocked the mailman until he came to my door. 0_0 Don't judge. I did get to swatch these so I'll save that post for later, and I'll do a review once I actually get to use them.

I got 14 eyeshadows, and 1 glamour gloss.


Everything about this package was so professional! I love the jars/labels, the mailer, the business cards and she gave me the gloss I requested! All of the jars had a small strip of tape on the side to keep the lids on, which I thought was a lovely idea... until I tried to take it off lol. Some jars had clear tape, others had a more opaque tape. The clear tape was a major pain in the ass to get off, but the other tape wasn't. Odd.


They came pretty packed full, and you can see I opted out of sifters for the colors, though I don't think it would have made much of a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment