Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm baaaack!

Well, I never really went away. Just didn't feel like actually posting for a while, I've had surgery again since I last posted and I've been busy with other things aswell. I'd like to start doing a regular blog so I guess this is a start. :D



Here is an EOTD from a while ago I hadn't gotten around to posting.



Apparently I didn't get any full-face shots of this one. /fail.
This was focused on the liner anyways, so I suppose it doesn't really matter. xD
Products:
Face;
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation in "Ivory"
Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder in "Fair"
Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Correcting Powder in "Translucent"
Eyes;
UDPP
Maybelline Cooling Effects Shadow/Liner in "Cold as Ice" as white base
Old crappy neutral shadows from an Avon quad
Styli-Style Line & Seal pencil liners in "Jade" and "Black"
Covergirl Professional's mascara (blue tube) in "Waterproof Black"
Lips;
Dunno! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment