The sweet Alicia tagged me to do the "15 Random Facts" tag. I honestly have NO idea what I'm going to put... so I'll be winging it! Can I just say before I start her and I are SOOOOO much alike?! It's crazy. Anyways, onto 15 things that are probably going to scare the shit out of you. =D
1. I have been training my vocals for most of my life- because I want to be a famous singer. I've never really talked about it on the net before.... like... ever, but it's a huge part of my life. If I ever get a camcorder you can bet I'll be posting stuff on YouTube! :D
2. I'm bisexual. Yep, you read that right. HAAAI!
3. I used to be addicted to the pain meds that my doctor gave me when I was first diagnosed with my disease. No, I'm still not comfortable enough to say just what it is that I have, but, it's been draining the life out of me for years now. When you wake up and can't move your legs it makes you want to scream. I've learned to cope with it in other ways medication-free, and that's the way it's going to stay! :)
4. Which brings me to this one, I tried to take my life twice. I tried to overdose myself once and starve myself once. Both times landed me for a few days in the hospital until I could get back up to code. Again, not something I like to talk about.
5. There are so many reasons I'm called "Amyy Addiction". I know it's really lame to a lot of people, but to me it's myself in a nutshell. There are honestly too many reasons to list. =P
6. Which brings me to this one... SEX IS GOOOOOOOOD. I deal with a lot of things through sex. My sadness normally turns to rage, and I need to get that energy out some way, right?! This is weird for me to talk about seeing as how I /am/ only 17, but I've been "addicted to love" for longer than most people could guess. =P Please, people, use protection though! I don't want my lovelies to die. =(
7. I have a fear of teeth. Yep... just.... teeth. I hate the feel of them, I hate the thought of them, I hate the sight of them, and my biggest fear of all? Not death. Nope. Losing my teeth. It honestly haunts me in my sleep, eek!
8. Which transitions into this one, I've had nightmares ever single night of my entire life. Not even joking, I normally have 3-15 different horrible dreams a night. I can't escape from them it seems. I went to a "doctor" to try and cope with them and sleep therapy bullshit, and... nothing. No one knows why nor can they treat them. It seems when I'm the happiest though, they get much worse. It drives me nuts!
9. I am schizophrenic. I have extreme paranoia and anxiety. I'm not so much the "I have five personalities" end of things, but I'm more the "I have a fear everyone around me wants to slaughter me" kind of thing. Don't worry, I won't be getting all crazy on yo asses, I'm not like that. Besides, why would I do that when I have my "love therapy"? ;)
10. Geez I'm really putting long answers. Anyways, I don't know if I've mentioned my babies before.... but I have two jack russell terriers, two parakeets, two cockatiels, two doves and one peach-faced lovebird. =)
11. Which brings me into this one... I'm OCD. Like, the really stupid kind. I have to do everything in pairs. Whether it's pets, blogs, clothing, purchases, body modification.... you name it, I can't get/do things just once.
12. I HATE BODY HAIR! Omfg, it drives me insane! I shave from head to toe every other day. Yes, it takes up time. Yes, it is very painful. Yes, it's really bad for your skin especially when you have burn scars like I do. I can't stand it though! Ugh!
13. I'm starting to run out of ideas. Lol. As if anyone's still reading this shit anyways, I probably just scared of all of my readers. =( I hope you all don't think I'm utterly insane, I promise you I'm not! I have papers to prove it, too. =P Umm... I've had my cell phone for six years. I have never upgraded ever since I first got myself a phone. It's an original LG Chocolate, and I love it to pieces. I've run it over with my car several times, dropped it in a public toilet, I drop it at least three times on a daily basis, and I've never had ANY problems with it! I do kinda want to upgrade though... since my hands are starting to hurt more and I really need a full keyboard to text. Suggestions, anyone? I am sticking with Verizon though. =D
14. Almost done... hmm... I have a sick obsession with horror movies. I've mentioned this before but I really can't get away from it. =P Gore is so yummy. I want to be in one of those movies someday. That's one of my goals in life.
15. I'm homeschooled and I love it! It's so much better than public school. Sorry.... I had to finish this off with a some-what normal answer, hehe.
Okay so if you made it to the end I give you major props!
I want all of you to do this, too! It doesn't have to be super personal like mine was, but I just want to get to know all of you guys a lot better. =)
Tell me what ya think. =D