Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

Thank you so much Luna for giving me this award! :D


So to the rules:

1. Thank & Link back to the person who gave you the Award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 people's blogs that you have discovered whilst blogging
4. Contact these blogger's to let them know they have been given the award.

Seven things about me:

1. I love duochrome... anything! Nail polish, eye shadow, blush, lipstick.... I fucking love duo and multichromes!
2. I have never bought a bra at Victoria's Secret, but I think that may be changing. =P
3. I finally got a new phone after having mine for over six years.
4. My doggy had to have five teeth pulled due to a nasty incident three weeks ago, but she is all better now!
5. I put down payments on seven Thomas Kinkaid canvas pieces for my new apartment, and I don't even have furniture yet LOL
6. Yes, I'm 17 and I collect furniture. I love interior design, hehe. :D
7. I'm trying to learn to walk in heels, and I've actually been sucessful! Yay!

15 babes that are getting this:

To be honest, I don't know who has done this tag and who hasn't. =( I'd really like for you all to do it because it's fun! If you want to do it you can link me back if you like. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment