Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Arr, thar be the Deadman!

I'm going to be doing a little series inspired by my favorite t-shirts/tops. :D I'll just post them randomly, and, yeah. That's pretty much it. o.o This one's my Theory of a Deadman look, which reminds me a whole lot of pirates. I think Crow's Nest kinda over powers Beowulf, and combats all the pretty sparkle in it. =(







Products:

Face;
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation in "Ivory"
Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder in "Fair"
Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Correcting Powder in "Translucent"
Hard Candy blush in "Pin Up"

Eyes;
UDPP
Maybelline Cooling Effects Shadow/Liner in "Snow Bunny" as nude base
Morgana Cryptoria "Beowulf" -all over lid
Morgana Cryptoria "Crow's Nest" -crease/upper lid
Styli-Style Line & Seal pencil liner in "Black"
Maybelline Falsies mascara in "Blackest Black"

Lips;
Hard Candy lipstick in "Fire Alarm"

6 comments:

  1. Oh this look is right up my street! I love your placement of Crow's Nest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great smokey eye look! And I love Theory of a Deadman! Can't wait to for the rest of your looks in this series! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aoife- thank you! and ughhhh i love that color so much!
    Peach- thank you darlin'. :D ohhh you do? no one around here even knows who they are lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Crows Nest is lovely. I agree with the good color placement :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks really sweet! Beowulf is one of my top favs from Morgana. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erline- thank you. :3
    Blix- hehe, yes! love beowulf so much!

    ReplyDelete