Monday, November 8, 2010

Solstice Scents Haul and Initial Thoughts


Lemme start this by saying this order only took TWO FUCKING DAYS to get here! :o Looooove!

The little box was so well packed it made it nearly impossible for anything inside to break/open up. Best packing evar. So cute, too. :p It was stuffed full of shredded black and orange crinkled paper and had two little pumpkins and a festive patch of moss sitting ontop. The four full-sized Halloween/fall perfumes I ordered were in a black organza bag in the middle of all this paper packing, with shrink wrapped plastic around the bottles. She was also so kind as to include two free scent samples, which is funny because they were two I was going to order in full sizes anyways, but now I know I NEED them in my life. ;p

I purchased:
Monster Mash
Harvest Moon
Pumpkin Spice Latte
Fright Night

I seriously cannot stop sniffing Harvest Moon. There's something so familiar about it... and so damn delicious!

I got samples of:
Conjure
Spellbound Woods

Oh... how... delightful. Must. Haz. Nao!

I'll post a full review of all of these later, but go check out Solstice Scents on Etsy now! Hurry if you want the Halloween/fall goodies, they're disappearing!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/solsticescents
New "Yule" stuff has been adding for the winter holiday season, and I know there are at least a couple things I'm going to pick up. ;D

3 comments:

  1. How adorable is that packaging, I'm also looking forward to your review :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks guys! i'll have a full review up as soon as i can. :) right now i'm reaaally sick and can't smell a damned thing lol.

    ReplyDelete