Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WnW Holiday Palette Swatches!


My lovely package from Jill! Seriously, I cannot thank you enough. :) Many FOTDs to come once I feel a bit better!







Snow Sprite, Sugar Plum Fairy




Night Elf and the three liners that came with each palette. Purple came with Sugar Plum Fairy, silver came with Snow Sprite, and black came with Night Elf. :)

They're all so pretty I don't know which to play with first! A friend of mine suggested I do a cut crease and I think I'll be attempting that with Snow Sprite because I think it may be my favorite of these three palettes, which was totally unexpected for me since you guys know I'm not a fan of blue. :p

These are all the same amazing quality and pigmentation as the other WnW Color Icon shadows, which makes me so happy! Look at that red! I would have NEVER expected that to be so pigmented, holy shitballs.

Go check out Jill's blog, she does awesome looks, always has great swatches, nail of the days and so much more. Plus she's always such a sweetheart and just a good person to talk to. :)

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to see the looks you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so nice of her!! :-) those swatches look great, I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady- Thank you! :D
    Alicia- Yes it is, she's so sweet. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww ... you are so welcome! Can't wait to see what you do with these! I still only have the Night Elf palette. I'm thinking about picking up the Snow Sprite one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you didn't have the others, you should totally pick them up. :)

    ReplyDelete